6th International Environmental Exhibition
Caspian: Technologies for Environment
AZERBAIJAN – ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Azerbaijan is a rapidly developing country that has chosen to follow the path of a green economy.
Protecting the environment, ensuring a healthy and natural environment for people to live in, and the responsible use of natural resources to improve the country’s welfare are some of the key components of the social and economic reforms implemented in Azerbaijan.
DEAR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS,
We would like to invite you to exhibit at the only event for ecology and environmental protection in the Caspian and Caucasus regions - the international “Caspian: Technologies for Environment” (CTE 2015) exhibition, which gathers local and foreign companies of the sphere. Exhibiting at this event will give you an effective opportunity to find new partners, to analyse the market situation and start constructive dialogue with consumers, making the exhibition the best tool for developing of business in Azerbaijan, and also to take advantage of the wide advertising campaign, which will be carried out before, during and after the exhibition.
- Solid waste
- Water and waste water
- Noise, air & soil pollution
- Consumer durables industry
- Waste gas
- Fuel industry
- Green energy
- General equipment
- Urban environmental cleaning vehicles and equipment
- Manufacturing industry
- Science, research and development
- Measurement and control technologies
- Landscape and design
Among the exhibitors in 2014:
AREA, ARCON OVERSEAS LTD, AZERBAIJAN AMELIORATION AND WATER FARM OJSC, AZERBAIJAN CASPIAN SHIPPING CJSC, AZERBAIJAN PAPER AND CARDBOARD PRODUCTION PLANT, AZERSU OJSC, BP AZERBAIJAN, ECOCEANE, EKOL ENGINEERING SERVICES CJSC, EKONERJI ENVIRONMENTAL & ENERGY SYSTEMS CO. LTD., GAUS ELEKTRIK OTOMASYON TAAH. A.S., GIZ, HAZARDOUS WASTES LLC, IDEA PUBLIC UNION, NATIONAL PAVILION OF CZECH REPUBLIC, STATE OIL COMPANY OF AZERBAIJAN REPUBLIC (SOCAR), TAMIZ SHAHAR JSC, THRACE GROUP and others.
3 reasons to exhibit at the CTE Exhibition
- Opportunity to study the local market as a whole within the shortest period of time and showcase the benefits of your products and services
- Opportunity to meet qualified and motivated potential partners and buyers at one place
- Opportunity to meet managers and specialists of state agencies
Eric Vial, President, Ecoceane (France)
- We are participating in CTE for the third time. The previous events were very successful for us and attracted the attention of Minister Huseyn Bagirov. Our company is now working closely with the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Minister visited our stand yesterday.
Ivan Nikl, Executive Director, the Czech Water Alliance
- The Czech Republic is represented by a national stand for the first time at CTE. Today our stand was visited by the delegation headed by the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and we have been offered a meeting with the ministry, during which we will be able to more fully present the possibilities of Czech companies.
Bakhtiyar Ismayilov, Head of the regional branch, Azerbaijan Paper and Paperboard Production Plant LLC
- The first day of the exhibition was very fruitful. Our stand was visited by the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan, who expressed his satisfaction with our work. We also held meetings with representatives of the major organisations participating in the exhibition, including SOCAR and the Caspian Shipping Company, with which we found a common ground for cooperation.
IF YOU BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE EXHIBITION YOU CAN GET AMPLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING:
- Placement of your company logo in promotional materials for the exhibition (brochures, posters, paper bags, printed and electronic catalogue)
- Sponsor’s logo on the lanyards and uniforms of the exhibition staff
- Placement of your company logo on media outdoor advertising (billboards, banners, advertisements in undergrounds, the airport, business centres, etc.)
- Placing videos on monitors inside the pavilion
- And many other opportunities that will effectively deliver information about your company to your target audience
Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Caspian Event Organisers (CEO) LLC
Tel.: +994 12 4474774
Fax: +994 12 4478558